Missing link? Inform us!
Study in Landau
- Interested in the Master program in Ecotoxicology?
- Landau also offers an international Master program in Environmental Sciences where you can choose Ecotoxciology as a Major.
- International student? Visit our Welcome Center!
- Landau also annually organizes a Summer Academy on Spatial Ecotoxicology and Ecotoxicological Risk Assessment.
- The Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (SETAC) is a forum for scientists, managers and other professionals working on issues related to Ecotoxicology and Environmental Chemistry.
- The Students Advisory Council (SAC) is the speaking tube of SETAC’s students.
- The Ecological Society of America (ESA) and the British Ecological Society (BSE) are organizations also partly related to Ecotoxicology.
Topically related blogs
- Edi Szöcs’ amazing ed=r blog about statistics in Ecotoxicology and Environmental Sciences.
- Blog of the journal Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management.
- The Applied Ecologist’s blog of the Journal of Applied Ecology.
- The students of SETAC run an outreach blog, where undergraduates can engage with graduate students.
- The students of Yale’s School of Forestry & Environmental Studies runs the Yale Environment Review blog
- Science with Style informs about how to tackle the challenges faced by young scientists and researchers in an amusing fashion
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry’s Toxic Substances Portal
- Alan Wood’s Compendium of Pesticide Common Names
- ECHA’s Registered substances
- EFSA’s Pesticides publications
- EFSA’s Draft assessment reports
- EPA’s ECOTOX Database
- EU’s Pesticides database
- Extension Toxicology Network
- Pesticide Action Network’s Pesticide Database
- University of Hertfordshire’s Pesticide Properties Database
- USGS’s Acute Toxicity Database
For their stats seminars, our lecturers use