The International Institute for Environmental Studies (IIES) and the Trent University Environmental and Life Sciences Graduate Program offer the free “International Graduate Student Online Seminar Series” on environmental science topics running every other week from May 15, 2019 until July 31, 2019.
The seminar series will explore environmental science topics as they relate to global environmental issues. Each session will feature two 30-minute talks from participating graduate students. Following the seminar, the speaker will participate in an online discussion with the audience, providing an opportunity for participants from around the world to ask questions and gain insight on the topic.
Seminar topics include:
- Novel Analytical and Applied Technologies
- Water, Land, and Atmosphere Interactions
- Ecological Issues and Biodiversity
- Environmental Protection and Management
- Aquatic System Modeling and Management
- Contaminant Sources, Fate, and Mitigation
For more info and to register, please see the official website.